1. The Progress Global Awards is open for Teachers/Faculty/Institutions working anywhere in the world affiliated to any Board/University. Any Teacher (of any Educational Institution) can make a nomination individually and schools can nominate their teachers and there is no limit to the number of nominations a school can nominate.
2. Details of anyone making a nomination can be filled online. The Progress Global Awards will not pass on details of the nominator to anyone making a general enquiry.
3. All full time teachers and teaching assistants from every subject and activity area are eligible for nomination. A nominee who has retired or will retire prior to the end of April of the Awards year cannot be nominated for an Award.
4. Non institutional persons are not allowed to nominate themselves.
5. The Progress Global Awards has the right to withdraw a nomination at any time.
6. Provide full and genuine name, school/institution name and mobile number, in case of anything found missing/ambiguous, your nomination is liable to be rejected.
7. After filling nominations, candidates will be having telephonic interview.
8. Nominations and selections are free.
9.The decision of the judging panels will be final in every situation. Only short-listed aspirants will be communicated, so please don’t enquire about the result of The Progress Global Awards and no correspondence on this topic will be entertained.
10. The Progress Global Awards 2022 deemed acceptance of these rules and agreement to be bound by them. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you also agree to our general website terms and conditions. The Progress Global Awards reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.